The Philadelphia Eagles players might be a bit groggy when they play the San Francisco 49ers later today at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif. According to Eagles linebacker Emmanuel Acho and various Twitter reports, a fire alarm went off at the Eagles’ hotel very early this morning.
- The Babylon Bee's response to Snopes fact-checking its story is simply hilarious
- Hillary Clinton accuses Trump of tweeting 'sexist trash' because he's 'running scared' (BTW, Juanita Broaddrick and others would like a moment of her time)
- BOOM: Buck Sexton drops 50 megaton irony nuke on Bernie Sanders' warning about Trump wanting 'authoritarian' government
- If you're keeping score at home, the Washington Post has upgraded Nancy Pelosi's status to 'fashion icon'
- A Tomb Sentinel braved the elements to honor the fallen at Arlington National Cemetery