Just a few months ago, you couldn’t get Team Rubio to shut about their amnesty bill. Here are just a few of Twitchy’s posts about their tweets:
- Rubio spokesman jokes about fictional jihadist’s Gang of Eight amnesty bill endorsement
- Marco Rubio spokesman says Border Commission is the real deal; Conn Carroll calls BS
- Marco Rubio’s chief of staff has never seen positive comments in any comments thread anywhere
- Marco Rubio chief of staff retweets biased PPP immigration poll
- Marco Rubio’s chief of staff bloviates about immigration ‘enforcement triggers’
- Marco Rubio’s chief of staff promises ‘the toughest enforcement and border security law in American history’
- Marco Rubio to promote fake border-security amendments to Gang of Eight bill
- Team Rubio says ‘no welfare,’ but its amnesty bill says otherwise
Rubio’s chief of staff Cesar Conda hasn’t tweeted anything on any subject for more than two weeks.
Rubio spokesman Alex Conant recently tweeted about Cuba, the U.N., the Washington Monument, media coverage of the George Zimmerman verdict, the disconnect between Twitter and reality in America, the debt limit, subway elevators, higher ed tax reform, and his problems with Comcast customer service (we feel his pain). He last tweeted about immigration nearly three weeks ago.
Their silence speaks volumes.