Uh oh, Cher is pissed. Again.
The odd thing is, entertainment reporter Shaun Kitchener has no idea what he did to make Cher so angry:
Update: Cher reveals the reason she is so angry. It’s this thinly-sourced article by Kitchener dated March 22, 2012:
A source tells the National Enquirer that the iconic ‘Believe’ singer, working on her first studio album in over ten years, would have “moved mountains” to have the ‘Someone Like You’ hitmaker contribute to her new LP, but the star has completely ignored all contact.
“Cher would have moved mountains to get Adele to write her a song or just sing a chorus on her album, but Adele wouldn’t even return her calls,” the insider alleges, adding that Cher “is acting as if she doesn’t care about Adele’s rejection, but deep down she’s absolutely fuming!
- Trolled: Cher falls for fake retweet; asks Perez Hilton, ‘Are we in a fight?’
- Cher loves all the ‘flaming assholes’ — except Mitt Romney
- Anti-Mormon bigot Cher: ‘Richy Rich Romney whitest man in magic underwear’
- Cher: I’m sorry for being a hater like Rush Limbaugh
- Cher doesn’t want to breathe the same air as Romney and his ‘racist homophobic women hating tea bagger masters’
- Morning meltdown with Cher: jellyfish, Satan, and GOP wing-nuts
- Cher goes on Twitter rampage, forgets 140-character limit