Democrat Ron Barber squares off against Republican Jesse Kelly in tomorrow’s special election to fill a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives following the resignation of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords in January. Until now the race had been considered close.
- 'It will bury all of us, man': Former Hunter Biden partner Tony Bobulinski drops some bombshells before debate
- Legend: Richard Grenell screening reporters by asking which ones have covered the Hunter Biden emails
- Drew Holden shames the Hypocrisy Hall of Famers who pushed the Russian collusion story
- CNN: Online memes were a factor in drivers 'attacking' protesters in the street this summer
- Frank Luntz isn't sure what the bombshell is in this email from Hunter Biden he doesn't deny receiving