Britain’s Got Talent judge Amanda Holden responds to reports that she and fellow BGT judge Alesha Dixon don’t get along. Above is her first and last comment on the matter. Which of course means she will probably tweet about it all day long:
- Brian Stelter gets called out for his ridiculous spin on 'sidelined' Jeffrey Toobin who had an 'accident'
- Vox journo doesn't get what all the FUSS is about with Jeffrey Toobin masturbating during a Zoom work meeting (Twitter educates him, lol)
- Jemele Hill takes a moment to shame the 'many black men [who] just want better access to patriarchy'
- Atlantic writer Conor Friedersdorf's defense of Jeffrey Toobin 'is one of the most embarrassing cases of circling the wagons I've ever seen'
- A new game! Thread of The New Yorker cartoons altered to mock Jeffrey Toobin's 'incident' actually makes them FUNNY AF