As Twitchy reported earlier this week, Rep. Darrell Issa has been on a tear about over-the-top spending at the General Services Administration, particularly the $835,000 the Agency spent on an opulent Las Vegas Convention in October 2010 for 300 of its employees. Now Rep. Issa has uploaded a video featuring clips that were shown at that convention. One of the employees featured in the video jokes about lavish GSA spending and never having to undergo an Inspector General investigation.
- 'It will bury all of us, man': Former Hunter Biden partner Tony Bobulinski drops some bombshells before debate
- Legend: Richard Grenell screening reporters by asking which ones have covered the Hunter Biden emails
- Drew Holden shames the Hypocrisy Hall of Famers who pushed the Russian collusion story
- Frank Luntz isn't sure what the bombshell is in this email from Hunter Biden he doesn't deny receiving
- CNN: Online memes were a factor in drivers 'attacking' protesters in the street this summer