When the Obama 2012 campaign tweeted an announcement about the sale of Obama 2012 campaign hoodies, the Twitchy team flagged it immediately for you at 11:38 am ET yesterday. 24 hours later, it’s the lead story at the Drudge Report. Like we always say, if it’s news we’re on it. If it should be news, we’re ahead of it.
- 'It's embarrassing and gross and disgusting': Tweeter holds damning mirror up to #NeverTrump hacks like Rick Wilson in must-read thread
- We didn't think it possible but Tom Nichols just out-douchebag'd Rick Wilson in thread trashing Trump supporters
- 'We attract … truly radical people to the campaign': James O'Keefe releases another video of Bernie Sanders staffers
- She's over the target and that TERRIFIES them: Sharyl Attkisson takes Media Matters to the SHED for trying to 'smear' her
- Gonna leave a mark! Brit Hume OWNS Don Lemon and his blatant hatred of Trump supporters with BRUTAL fact about CNN