When the Obama 2012 campaign tweeted an announcement about the sale of Obama 2012 campaign hoodies, the Twitchy team flagged it immediately for you at 11:38 am ET yesterday. 24 hours later, it’s the lead story at the Drudge Report. Like we always say, if it’s news we’re on it. If it should be news, we’re ahead of it.
- 'Keystone Cops-type response': Sharyl Attkisson NAILS Obama admin with 10 factors making Russia his most enduring SCANDAL
- 'They suppress the TRUTH!' Svetlana Lokhova's thread on how NBC 'bullied her' for contradicting their fake narrative is DAMNING
- 'Imagine thinking ISIS was provoked': Catholic comedian Jeremy McLellan BLISTERS media for doing ISIS' propaganda for them
- Donald Trump just gave Joe Scarborough a new nickname and we're pretty sure this one is going to stick
- Total liberal 'squish' Pete Buttigieg says rapists, murderers and terrorists shouldn't get to vote while in prison