When the Obama 2012 campaign tweeted an announcement about the sale of Obama 2012 campaign hoodies, the Twitchy team flagged it immediately for you at 11:38 am ET yesterday. 24 hours later, it’s the lead story at the Drudge Report. Like we always say, if it’s news we’re on it. If it should be news, we’re ahead of it.
- It's come to this: Auschwitz Museum has some advice for journos and alleged 'historian' defending AOC
- Blue-checked 'secular humanist' and doctor declares that people 'with bad genes' shouldn't be allowed to procreate
- Jaw, meet floor: GQ correspondent and 'actual Jew' Julia Ioffe's attempt to cover for AOC is one seriously sickening spectacle
- Justin Trudeau announces oil pipeline expansion the day after Canada declares 'climate emergency'
- 'This looks actionable': The Young Turks' tweet about Alex Jones is flat-out wrong