When the Obama 2012 campaign tweeted an announcement about the sale of Obama 2012 campaign hoodies, the Twitchy team flagged it immediately for you at 11:38 am ET yesterday. 24 hours later, it’s the lead story at the Drudge Report. Like we always say, if it’s news we’re on it. If it should be news, we’re ahead of it.
- Dems want John Bolton to testify over alleged book revelations reported by the NYT
- MSNBC reporter appears to call the Lakers the 'Los Angeles Ni**ers' during Kobe Bryant coverage; Update
- 'We don't need your fake sympathy': Blue-checks trash President Trump for tweeting about Kobe Bryant
- The U.S. Navy has message for Iran. Unfortunately, that message appears to be 'Namaste'...
- Pete Buttigieg flubs on Kobe Bryant during Fox News town hall, talks about his 'on the field' and 'off the field' accomplishments