Earlier this week, actress and Fox News contributor Stacey Dash retweeted a relatively mild example of the love notes that fill her Twitter mentions every day.
— Anita Mcclain (@anita_mcclain) June 4, 2014
Actor William Shatner was tagged in that tweet and the flood of replies that followed. “Does this happen all the time?” he asked.
@WilliamShatner Pretty much.
— Stacey Dash (@REALStaceyDash) June 4, 2014
Every. Single. Time.
Shatner must be new to the nastygrams hurled at Dash for the grave offense of being a conservative minority woman who won’t shut up and make liberals their sammiches. Here’s a recent one that’s typical of the sludge she has to wade through:
That coward didn’t even use her handle.
Twitchy has covered many more examples:
- ‘Turncoat ass b*tch’: Stacey Dash’s new Fox News gig draws out lefty venom
- ‘Shut up white b*tch’: Stacey Dash quotes MLK Jr., gets attacked for ‘calling blacks negro’
- ‘Die slow’: Stacey Dash attacked after calling out Jay-Z, Beyoncé for funding ‘communist oppressive regime’ with Cuba trip
- Video: Stacey Dash talks racist backlash on ‘The View’; Viewers hurl more racist, sexist attacks
- Obama supporters serve up venomous ‘revenge’ to actress Stacey Dash: ‘Die,’ ‘come off porch, house slave’
- Actress Stacey Dash tweets photo with Paul Ryan, lefties spew venom
- Stacey Dash casts vote for Romney; Vicious Left says ‘Die bitch,’ ‘hope you get shot Uncle Tom’
- Stacey Dash on debate: ‘Well done, Governor. Godspeed’; Left responds with slurs, death wishes
- Vile: Racist Obama supporters call Stacey Dash ‘house negro,’ ‘Uncle Tom,’ ‘Oreo’
- Civility alert: Obama supporters urge Stacey Dash to kill herself; Update: Deleted tweet
@REALStaceyDash That's sad
— William Shatner (@WilliamShatner) June 4, 2014
To say the least.
— Jason the Kafir (@jfsbird32) June 4, 2014