NEW TOON: Reporting from the Navy Yard http://t.co/LhjdoZyHhD
— Nate Beeler (@natebeeler) September 18, 2013
As Twitchy noted on Tuesday, Piers Morgan “was all over the “news” that one of those evil AR-15 rifles used Washington Navy Yard shooting suspect Aaron Alexis to commit its murderous crime.” Columbus Dispatch editorial cartoonist Nate Beeler captured that agenda-driven media coverage perfectly with his “wielding a deranged man” cartoon.
A look at some of this week’s “real reporting” by the gun-grabbing media:
- Emily Miller: Aaron Alexis made no effort to purchase AR-15, media ‘obsessed’ with idea
- Some of Piers Morgan’s bogus AR-15 claims go down the Twitter memory hole
- NY Daily News called out for epic front-page fail, absurd ‘AR-15 made for murder’ column
- How ’bout that? Piers Morgan develops strange new aversion to the term ‘AR-15′
- Truth is hard: MSNBC animation of Navy Yard shooting depicts nonexistent AR-15
- Waah! Chuck Todd, real Navy Yard victim? Guess what is at fault for his shoddy reporting
- ‘Oh ZING!’: Pat Sajak brilliantly nails MSM for jumping the gun on Navy Yard shooting
- Gun-grabbing media’s narrative crumbles: Navy Yard shooting suspect reportedly ‘NOT armed with AR-15′
- ‘AR-15 shotgun’: Did CNN let noted gun expert Piers Morgan write its chyron text?
- Pathetic: BuzzFeed twerp Andrew Kaczynski goes after NRA following Navy Yard shooting
The “AR-15 shotgun” could not be reached for comment.
(Hat tip: @lessgovnow)
To change your comments display name, click here.