Like many people, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was “deeply disturbed” by video of former Rutgers basketball coach Mike Rice physically and verbally abusing players. On Wednesday morning, Christie tweeted his support of the university’s decision to fire Rice.
- Louisville cop takes aim and shoots reporter with pepper balls live on live TV
- THWAP! Joe Biden steps on some self-awareness rakes while naming what those 'who sit in some position of influence' must 'finally deal with'
- NYC Council Speaker calls for assault charges against NYPD officer seen pushing woman to the ground
- 'Beyond angry': Newly declassified Flynn-Kislyak transcripts should END the '3-year nightmare for General Flynn'
- George Floyd autopsy: 'No physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation'