Oh dear. Big government was already out of control, but an entire cabinet position dedicated to the Clintons? That’s the last straw.
- Drew Holden fact-checks the fact-checkers after Tuesday night's debate
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom signs law creating a task force to develop proposals for reparations
- NPR declares that 'racial sensitivity training' is not racist, and 'experts' decry President Trump's ban
- Sen. Ted Cruz wallops James Comey (after getting him to throw McCabe under the bus)
- Jonathan Turley breaks down James Comey's Senate testimony (as Sharyl Attkisson adds to the list of questions)