Evidently it can get too crowded under Obama’s bus.
Four State Department officials who reportedly took the fall for the Obama administration’s deadly failures in Benghazi will all be back at work soon.
State Depart official who 'resigned' after Libya findings never left… http://t.co/b7spml2T
— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) December 26, 2012
— Josh Margolin (@JoshMargolin) December 26, 2012
Keeping them honest? They’ll be kicking, screaming and dragging their feet all the way. The New York Post reports:
The highest-ranking official caught up in the scandal, Assistant Secretary of State Eric Boswell, has not “resigned” from government service, as officials said last week. He is just switching desks. And the other three are simply on administrative leave and are expected back.
Unlike your health insurance, if you like your job, you can keep it in Obama’s America. Resignation, schmesignation!
A State Department spokeswoman had said that Hillary Clinton “accepted Eric Boswell’s decision to resign as assistant secretary for diplomatic security, effective immediately.” But according to the Post, “What Nuland omitted was that Boswell gave up only the presidential appointment as assistant secretary, not his other portfolios.” It was all theater.
Assistant Secretary of State: nice work if you can get it.
apparently, no one in Obama admin is losing job over Benghazi, despite earlier reports of resignations. this admin is hopelessly corrupt.
— Traydr (@stoktraydr) December 26, 2012
so let me get this straight, the State Dept officials who resigned after the Benghazi debacle haven't actually resigned? more lies
— seamus sullivan (@seamussullivan) December 26, 2012
This is just not acceptable. http://t.co/ZHnwkD3d
— Richard Ritenbaugh (@RRitenbaugh) December 26, 2012
So now the ones who supposedly lost their jobs over Benghazi have all been reinstated? Do they think we're that stupid & we'll just go away?
— Janetshoemake (@janetshoemake) December 26, 2012
That’s what they think. Little do they know how wrong they are.