Gosh, who could’ve seen this coming?
As the #RomneyInTwoWords vs. #ObamaInTwoWords hashtag battle raged on Twitter yesterday, Obama supporters gleefully put their hatred and disdain for Mormons on full display. As if we needed more evidence that anti-Mormonism is on the rise among oh-so-tolerant liberals.
Here’s a small sample:
How ’bout a few anti-gay slurs for good measure?
For some, counting to two is hard.
How many of these enlightened liberals drive gas guzzlers plastered with “Coexist” bumper stickers?
- ‘Say something nice about Romney’ hashtag brings out anti-Mormon slurs and hate
- WaPo: Hey, isn’t it time we linked Romney to an 1857 Mormon militia massacre?
- Bill Maher adding vile bigotry to his misogyny says Romney is in a ‘cult’
- Media malpractice: Press pushes to hurt Romney with Mormon bigotry, Left follows lead
- Anti-Obama super PAC plans Jeremiah Wright smackdown; Left responds with anti-Mormon attacks
- Matthew Modine bashes Mormons, defends Dan Savage and Jeremiah Wright
- Largest Obama Super Pac donor calls Mormonism a ‘cult’