The Ohio chapter of the Obama for America campaign tweeted that ‘billionaires’ like Mitt Romney should pay their fair share. There is only one problem: Romney is worth around $200 million, which is significantly less than one billion.
- Ari Fleischer has caused a triggering by pointing out which candidate was first to break the debate rules
- Ben Shapiro calls it 'journalistic malpractice' that President Trump's condemnations of white supremacy have been obscured
- Joe Biden again tries to distance himself from the Green New Deal, trips over his own website
- Sen. Ted Cruz wallops James Comey (after getting him to throw McCabe under the bus)
- 'I watched that idea burn down buildings': Blaze TV host reacts to Joe Biden's contention that Antifa is an idea