Conservative pundit Karl Rove, a former advisor to President George W. Bush, took a shot at current President Barack Obama’s recent conversation with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev. Medvedev told Obama that he would, “Transmit the information to Vladimir.” That was a reference to former Russian President and current president-elect Vladimir Putin.
- AP: Many of those President Trump portrays as violent left-wing radicals are young suburban adults 'caught up in the moment'
- Your source was YOU! Richard Grenell isn't about to let Maggie Haberman off the hook for DELETING tweet claiming AZ gov mocked Biden's stutter
- 'Don't tell her': PragerU's response to teacher having 'visceral' reaction to another teacher assigning their videos in class is PERFECTION
- 'Sure wouldn't want a debate breaking out': Candidates will have mics muted during opponents' answers
- Former intelligence officials sign letter saying alleged Hunter Biden emails have all the earmarks of Russian disinformation