Legendary Los Angeles Dodgers announcer Vin Sculley will eliminate more from his broadcasting schedule in the coming baseball season. Sculley, who is 84, will now only call Dodgers home and away games in California and Arizona.
- Author of several books about the Electoral College not a big fan of mob rule or stolen elections
- 'Go be a company man'! Dana Loesch calls out Jake Tapper for pulling this after she told truth about CNN's Parkland 'town hall'
- AYFKM? WaPost rewards Turkish PM Erdogan -- No. 1 jailer of journos worldwide -- with an op-ed on the Christchurch attack
- Baltimore's mayor appears to be up to some expensive shenanigans with her children's book series
- 'Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad.': Here's a great thread on Kirsten Gillibrand's horrible opioid policy