Legendary Los Angeles Dodgers announcer Vin Sculley will eliminate more from his broadcasting schedule in the coming baseball season. Sculley, who is 84, will now only call Dodgers home and away games in California and Arizona.
- Ratio: Journo says Amy Coney Barrett used her speech to weaponize her white womanhood while using her black children to score points
- Biden campaign officials brag about limiting crowds, like the spouses of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris did
- Man-child Dick Blumenthal says he'll 'refuse to treat this process as legitimate,' will not meet with Amy Coney Barrett
- SIREN: Kamala Harris strongly opposes President Trump's 'hand-picked successor to Justice Ginsburg's seat'
- SAD! Local elected official says conservatives calling 'this woman' ACB are making him sick