Chaleo Yoovidhya, the Thai billionaire who helped introduce the world to energy drinks, has died. He also co-founded the popular energy drink Red Bull. Although his exact age is not known, it is believed that he was in his 80s.
- Author of several books about the Electoral College not a big fan of mob rule or stolen elections
- 'Go be a company man'! Dana Loesch calls out Jake Tapper for pulling this after she told truth about CNN's Parkland 'town hall'
- AYFKM? WaPost rewards Turkish PM Erdogan -- No. 1 jailer of journos worldwide -- with an op-ed on the Christchurch attack
- Baltimore's mayor appears to be up to some expensive shenanigans with her children's book series
- 'Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad.': Here's a great thread on Kirsten Gillibrand's horrible opioid policy