Chaleo Yoovidhya, the Thai billionaire who helped introduce the world to energy drinks, has died. He also co-founded the popular energy drink Red Bull. Although his exact age is not known, it is believed that he was in his 80s.
- BOOM: Telemundo News viewers say Trump won the debate by a margin of 66%-34%
- Joe Biden was for the Green New Deal before he was -- VERY quickly -- AGAINST it at the debate (AOC tries to explain)
- CNN's Jake Tapper explains how Trump sent friend's 'appalled' 6th-grade daughter running to bed in tears during the debate
- Joe Biden says that $3.5 million wire transfer to his son Hunter has been 'totally discredited'
- Moderator Chris Wallace rebrands critical race theory as 'racial sensitivity training'