Jean-Luc Bilodeau, the star of ABC Family’s “Baby Daddy” was “badly burned” after he accidentally backed into a tiki torch at a Halloween party and set his homemade alpaca costume — a “Lycra suit” covered in cotton balls — on fire:
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) October 28, 2015
An ABC Family star was badly burned when he backed into a tiki torch in his alpaca costume at a Halloween party. https://t.co/Gc8lZhoUel
— Matthew Belloni (@THRMattBelloni) October 27, 2015
But don’t worry. He is “expected to make a full recovery” and we’re told his face is fine. Phew!
"(The actor's face was not injured.)" https://t.co/QrvzxSqrNq
— Ben Fritz (@benfritz) October 27, 2015
Production on the show, however, will be delayed until Bilodeau is healed.
But he did post this picture to Instagram on Sunday. He seems in decent spirits, at least:
Get well soon.