There is a disturbing report coming out of Iraq that ISIS militants have taken “hundreds” of women hostage. The Associated Press cited an Iraqi official as their source.
- BINGO! Dan Bongino finds it 'kinda unbelievable' what Rep. Adam Schiff continues to pursue in spite of already having been 'completely humiliated'
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib announces her solidarity with woman bounced from Women's March board
- Wall Street Journal reporter explains what AOC probably meant in that emancipation tweet
- 'Her age matters. It just does': Maajid Nawaz weighs in on Greta Thunberg and her school-age activism
- CNN: New museum will challenge the prevailing stigma surrounding lady parts