The National September 11 Memorial Museum is now open to the public. Even though some have been struck by the existence of a gift shop, the no photography policy and $24 admission price, a visit to the Memorial Museum is a highly emotional experience, as singer Rod Stewart pointed out today.
- 'She should be ASHAMED of herself': Dr. Robert Epstein's tweetstorm about Hillary Clinton and Google is SO DAMNING
- 'I don't know what Antifa is': Democratic candidates asked on camera to denounce terrorist group
- Joe Biden remembers the late '70s when Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King were assassinated
- Journo and Ilhan Omar cheerleader Mehdi Hasan blasts 'anti-Semitic' Donald Trump, plays victim when called out on his hypocrisy
- Class is in SESSION: Dan McLaughlin's thread on American history makes New York Times look even more desperate