The National September 11 Memorial Museum is now open to the public. Even though some have been struck by the existence of a gift shop, the no photography policy and $24 admission price, a visit to the Memorial Museum is a highly emotional experience, as singer Rod Stewart pointed out today.
- WHOOPS: Kamala Harris accidentally admits why Dems are fighting to keep people in the US illegally
- Solid TAKE, bro! Steven Crowder dismantles Lefty's lame attempt at comparing Trump's rally to a Nazi rally in 1 perfect tweet
- Chris Hayes blames President Trump and his supporters after Mexican police shoot migrant
- Claws are OUT! Meghan McCain finally has ENOUGH, calls Joy Behar a 'b*tch' on the air and there is great rejoicing (watch)
- Obama thanks #ClimateStrike activist for helping 'protect the planet' before taking private jet to visit the Clooneys