The National September 11 Memorial Museum is now open to the public. Even though some have been struck by the existence of a gift shop, the no photography policy and $24 admission price, a visit to the Memorial Museum is a highly emotional experience, as singer Rod Stewart pointed out today.
- AOC slaps back at Green New Deal critics with SpongeBob photo, gets REALITY CHECKED by JP Morgan Asset Management
- 'Blatant lie': CNN replaces #FakeNews with #FakeHistory, uses a distorted James Madison quote in its #RealityCheck segment on the Electoral College
- James Woods and Larry the Cable Guy get President Trump's attention on TSA pat-down video from 2017
- 'Crazy talk'! Jon Gabriel offers radical suggestion to Dems (instead of trying to scrap the Electoral College)
- 'The hypocrisy continues'! Kirsten Gillibrand opioid crisis hot take bursts into flames, shot & chaser-style