The National September 11 Memorial Museum is now open to the public. Even though some have been struck by the existence of a gift shop, the no photography policy and $24 admission price, a visit to the Memorial Museum is a highly emotional experience, as singer Rod Stewart pointed out today.
- Let's hear it for Adam Schiff! #ImpeachmentBackfire should scare the CRAP out of Democrats (we TOLD them!)
- 'Actually considering running, isn't she?' Preview of Hulu's Hillary Clinton documentary looks a lot like a campaign video
- 'Absolutely DAMNING': Byron York just tears FBI and media a NEW one over the Steele dossier in vicious thread
- 'Nobody else is giving us a damn thing!' AOC's fed up with critics calling M4A and 'free' college handouts because 'we build this on our own' [video]
- US women's soccer star Megan Rapinoe accepts award from Sports Illustrated — but not without complaining about their racism and sexism