Conservative Party member of the European Parliament, Daniel Hannan, is tired of the “what would you replace it with” question as it pertains to the EU, and Dana Perino (and many other Americans) can relate:
- 'Disgraceful!' Lincoln Project REALLY steps in it, literally peddles Iranian disinformation to hurt Trump and intimidate voters
- Flashback: Comfortably Smug called Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation two years ago
- Why doesn't Twitter pop up a warning about this deceptive tweet from the Washington Post?
- Politico Magazine contributor says we should 'all resolve to do better' after media falls for fake Rudy Giuliani texts
- Government confirms Iran was behind threatening emails allegedly from the Proud Boys to Democratic voters