First Lady Michelle Obama recently listed Jane Fonda as one of her role models for later in life, and it didn’t sit well with a lot of people, including actor and former Sen. Fred Thompson, along with others.
- Epic thread from The Epoch Times: Spygate focus shifts to CIA and John Brennan
- CNN's Oliver Darcy wonders how FNC would've treated Obama had he called himself 'the chosen one,' gets treated to some flashbacks [pics, video]
- Solid burn: Babylon Bee hits back at Snopes with its own 'concerning survey'
- 'Nana's cookies are racist'! With the NYT and the 1619 Project's help, hopefully Americans can atone for the lasting sin of 'sugar slavery'
- So yeah, it's official... somebody should do a TDS wellness check on Rob Reiner