While Donald Trump was signing his loyalty pledge to the Republican Party this afternoon, aides of his were doing their best to clear the sidewalk outside of a small group of protesters, some dressed as Ku Klux Klan members.
- 'I'll just be frank...': Dr. Birx drops a reality check on media (and anybody else) passing along China propaganda as fact
- Dear Joe Scarborough: We would like to alert you to the WHO's opinion on COVID-19 in 'early January,' you HACK
- FLASHBACK 2/24: Chris Cuomo hosted a town hall with Bernie Sanders despite having a fever
- Not April Fools: COVID-19 test kits sent to the UK found contaminated with trace amounts of COVID-19
- 87-year-old Ruth Bader Ginsburg has different rules than the rest of us, refuses to stop working out with her personal trainer