While Donald Trump was signing his loyalty pledge to the Republican Party this afternoon, aides of his were doing their best to clear the sidewalk outside of a small group of protesters, some dressed as Ku Klux Klan members.
- AWKWARD: Marianne Williamson tweets thread about why women should 'have a voice,' blocks woman for disagreeing with her
- Here's testimony from Sen. Ted Cruz's hearing on Antifa from Andy Ngo and Ken Cuccinelli
- Straight fire: Sen. Mazie Hirono walks out of Sen. Ted Cruz's hearing, refuses to denounce Antifa (video)
- Gun owners defend Seattle police chief's property from protesters
- NBA reporter and amateur weapons expert Chris Palmer says 'there is no question that' Beirut explosion 'was an atomic bomb'