Jorge Ramos is the No. 1 trending topic in America tonight after the Univision anchor was escorted out of a Donald Trump press conference by security (and then let back in for a lengthy back-and-forth with Trump). The National Association of Hispanic Journalists has already condemned Trump, and plenty of others are unhappy with the press for not walking out in solidarity.
- 'Vote for TRUMP'! 50 Cent HAMMERS Joe Biden's tax plans (Candace Owens elaborates with a video)
- BALONEY! Brit Hume fact-DROPS Politifact over their 'mask box label' fact-check as only HE can and it's an instant CLASSIC
- Reporter asks President Trump why he keeps calling Joe Biden a criminal, gets called a criminal
- VICE updates its Jeffrey Toobin story to reflect that he was doing more than just exposing himself
- Nearly 70 percent of Rep. Ilhan Omar's campaign expenditures have gone to her husband's company