The first lady’s garden might be more inspirational than even she suspected. To mark the one-month anniversary of Ballot Initiative 71 becoming law, the DC Cannabis Campaign organized two marijuana seed giveaways this week, the second of which was today. The #seedshare project proved to be extremely popular, inspiring hundreds if not a thousand or more to line up for their chance at free seeds to plant at home.
- Hot take: White people like dogs so much because they miss owning slaves
- Memesmith Carpe Donktum outed, reveals he's 'just a dude in Kansas that pays his taxes'
- Woman who tried to get (former) Miss Michigan expelled over Hijab Day pretty giddy she was stripped of her title
- CRINGE: Marianne Williamson has white supporters at her event apologize to nearest black person in prayer
- Georgia State Rep gets Dem support after claiming white man told her to 'go back' where she came from (others have questions)