The cable news networks Saturday aired a moving speech by Rep. John Lewis at the 50th anniversary of Bloody Sunday in Selma, Ala., ostensibly as they waited for the “headliner,” President Obama, to take the podium and deliver his address. Some might say it should have been the other way around; Lewis spoke from an experience that Obama never had — something made clear by Lewis’ Twitter account, which enhanced his speech with photos from the time.
- 'The look on their faces'! Watch Mary Katharine Ham torch media for 'gaslighting' with their evolving 'collusion' narrative [video]
- Rep. Adam Schiff keeps moving those goalposts: 'Whether these acts are criminal or not…'
- Chris Hayes: Maybe Trump was so 'emotionally incontinent' he broke the law … despite being innocent?
- DAYUM! Kellyanne Conway explains where she turned 'to find negative information about Hillary Clinton' in 2016
- 'Good Lord'! AOC thinks THIS should be the model for America's health care system?