Here’s one of those photos we weren’t sure we’d ever see: it’s the Keystone XL bill, passed by both the House and Senate and signed by a representative of each as part of their own formal signing ceremony Friday morning. All that’s missing is President Obama’s signature, and he has of course vowed to veto the legislation.
- Brian Stelter's excuse for praising Michael Avenatti 'is a steaming pile of bull'
- Patricia Arquette questions if Twitter is 'pushing right wing people'
- Twitter locked out James Woods for something similar to Ian Bremmer's fake Trump quote
- Obama WH photographer compares Donald Trump to a sumo wrestler
- BuzzFeed links Ben Shapiro to anti-Semite who vandalized a synagogue