Here’s one of those photos we weren’t sure we’d ever see: it’s the Keystone XL bill, passed by both the House and Senate and signed by a representative of each as part of their own formal signing ceremony Friday morning. All that’s missing is President Obama’s signature, and he has of course vowed to veto the legislation.
- 'Anyone else noticed...?' People are speculating about the reason for AOC's Twitter hiatus (place your bets!)
- 'Returning resident'?? San Francisco's push to rebrand 'convicted felons' (and more) with these terms sends heads CRASHING to desks
- The NFL just cannot stop politicking -- former player Chris Long slips and admits they kicked an owner off of social justice committee over Trump support
- THERE it is! Bernie Sanders' $16 trillion plan to save the planet might also require throwing some people in prison
- Eric Holder is pushing to redraw the congressional map in favor of Democrats