While America breathlessly awaits a statement from the president on Jon Stewart’s decision to leave “The Daily Show,” some have moved past the mourning stage already and are looking toward the future. Who will bash Republicans during the next election cycle? In fact, does the next host have to be a flaming liberal? Well yes, obviously, but here are some suggestions that just might work.
- The NYT confirms President Trump was telling the truth about being under audit
- John Cornyn wonders if Dems will hold to the Ginsburg Rule when questioning Amy Coney Barrett
- Soooooper GENIUS: The Hill claims Joe Biden is 'setting a trap' for Trump in the first debate and Twitter has (hilarious) thoughts
- Lanny Davis' thread-letter to the 'red states' about Democrats leaving and taking their 'blue states' BACKFIRES spectacularly
- Ted Cruz endorses Richard Blumenthal's avoidance of the Barrett confirmation process