Shaun King, Ferguson fixture, Daily Kos writer and author of — for real — “The Power of 100!: Kickstart Your Dreams, Build Momentum, and Discover Unlimited Possibility,” is enjoying the hilarious comments on this tweet, so we thought we’d share some of the fun. Be careful, though; things get pretty deep.
- New narrative: Hydroxychloroquine is dangerous and deadly and President Trump needs to be silenced
- 'Reveling in the schadenfreude': WaPo fact checker's attempt to dunk on Trump for pre-coronavirus SOTU brag about unemployment rate backfires badly
- Nightline co-host asks Mike Pence if he prays to God about all the people his administration has let die
- Gabriel Malor reads the fine print in all those stories about Republican governors not issuing stay-at-home orders
- Watch: President Trump shuts down reporter who asks him about Joe Biden's tweet 'attacking' him