Like so many, Rep. Matt Salmon (R-Ariz.) was thrilled by the news tonight of the immediate release of Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi from a Mexican prison, and thanked both the politicians involved as well as the American public who offered their hopes and prayers.
- THIS seems important: NSC officials attempted to remove Vindman due to security concerns but were blocked by Obama holdover
- 'Most power held by people you can't vote against': John Hayward takes Schiff's 'impeachment theater' apart in EPIC thread
- Silent BOMBSHELL: Sharyl Attkisson points out one very damning detail from last week's impeachment testimony
- Former Obama aides, blue-check journos question Stephanie Grisham's claim that nasty notes were left in White House offices
- 'Democrat PUPPETS': Devin Nunes lays out 3 YEARS of media/Democrat lies about their coup efforts (screenshots)