Like so many, Rep. Matt Salmon (R-Ariz.) was thrilled by the news tonight of the immediate release of Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi from a Mexican prison, and thanked both the politicians involved as well as the American public who offered their hopes and prayers.
- SHOCKA! Troubling thread details how former Rep. Rashida Tlaib volunteer is connected to MULTIPLE anti-Semitic orgs
- It's some blue-check vs. Steven Crowder on abortion. Who do you think had the facts correct?
- 'Wouldn't know bravery if it kicked him in the TEETH!' Stormy Daniels lights Lanny Davis UP for calling Michael Cohen brave
- Texas Rep. Dan Crenshaw weighs in on a pardon for Navy SEAL Ed Gallagher
- Under the bus: Loretta Lynch denies telling James Comey to call Clinton investigation a 'matter'