Let’s hope that Congress pays closer attention to the president as he lays out his ISIS strategy this week than Chuck Todd did Sunday on “Meet the Press.” Viewers listening closely noticed that Todd told the president, “You’ve not said the word, ‘Syria,’ so far in our conversation,” after the president had mentioned it four times. The official transcript verifies the goof, the goof being Chuck Todd.
- 'Good Lord': Nancy Pelosi's case for expanding SCOTUS may be completely stupid, but at least it's good enough for folks like Stuart Stevens [video]
- 'THIS is what fact-checking is now?' WaPo Fact Checker's attempt to clean up Joe Biden's George mess is nothing short of 'a work of art'
- Butthead Professor Ibram X. Kendi hopes Dems get back at GOP for changing the rules on SCOTUS confirmations and who wants to tell him?
- Nate Silver: 'Yes, Biden and Democrats should be nervous' about Pennsylvania
- WATCH: Not-so-peaceful protesters hit a Philadelphia cop with a pickup truck last night