Surprising no one, the race for Texas governor has come down to Attorney General Greg Abbott and state senator Wendy Davis, who rose to fame with a nearly 13-hour filibuster against more strict regulation of abortion clinics.
- Beto O'Rourke's plan to 'defeat Trump in Texas' is not off to a very good start
- That was fast: The GOP has already turned that ridiculous Don Lemon segment into an ad
- Jennifer Rubin's take on White House legal team is 'so stupid we're all dumber for having seen it'
- Immigration judge who vowed not to leave while Trump is president leaves
- 'It's two names for the same job': Journo defends new Elizabeth Warren ad where she calls her dad a janitor