We’re not entirely sure what sort of marketing push Penguin Press is doing here, having Sesame Street’s Elmo and Disney’s Pluto peruse an advance copy of “Double Down,” the 2012 campaign retrospective written by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann. Maybe like the rest of us, Elmo is trying to figure out how co-star Big Bird managed to become a centerpiece of a campaign that also revolved around bayonets and binders.
- 'What happened to being pro-choice?' Bitter lefty takes vicious swipes at expectant mother Lila Rose, Ben Shapiro, and possibly you
- Sad! Eric Swalwell helps the Washington Free Beacon make the case against him being POTUS
- 'Taking responsibility for YOURSELF is part of the deal!' Carol Roth takes 'gender wage gap' apart in 2 tweets and it's GLORIOUS
- 'Utterly pathetic'! Joe Biden admits the economy's doing great, credits the president (no, not the current one)
- Oh honey, NO! Jonah Goldberg dumps BIG glass of shut-up juice on Buttigieg's comms adviser for cheering his abortion comments