We’re not entirely sure what sort of marketing push Penguin Press is doing here, having Sesame Street’s Elmo and Disney’s Pluto peruse an advance copy of “Double Down,” the 2012 campaign retrospective written by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann. Maybe like the rest of us, Elmo is trying to figure out how co-star Big Bird managed to become a centerpiece of a campaign that also revolved around bayonets and binders.
- Super-hot take: 'Communist' is just coded language for the N-word; 'Let's be real'
- 'Their body, their choice': Planned Parenthood has prematurely terminated president Leana Wen
- 'Good rant': Conservative tweeter's thread puts MSM meltdowns over Trump's tweets in much-needed perspective
- 'Houston, we have a problem': DC news outlet ultimately aborts mission after attempting to commemorate Apollo 11 [screenshots]
- 'NEVER stop fighting'! Liz Cheney drops Wyoming-sized MIC on Dems for fearing 'the squad' and Patricia Arquette LOSES it