We’re not entirely sure what sort of marketing push Penguin Press is doing here, having Sesame Street’s Elmo and Disney’s Pluto peruse an advance copy of “Double Down,” the 2012 campaign retrospective written by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann. Maybe like the rest of us, Elmo is trying to figure out how co-star Big Bird managed to become a centerpiece of a campaign that also revolved around bayonets and binders.
- Chris Hayes 'can't quite accept' the idea that President Trump inflated possible COVID-19 deaths so he could take a 'victory lap'
- The question is, 'How do we blame Trump?! Is New York's ventilator crisis a result of selling off its stockpile?
- Throne of skulls? The Washington Post manages to make Cocaine Mitch McConnell sound even cooler with this headline
- Reporter asks President Trump about possible pardon for 'Tiger King' Joe Exotic during coronavirus presser
- 'He knows something': President Trump says it amazes him that Barack Obama hasn't endorsed Sleepy Joe Biden yet