We keep hearing people say that Sarah Palin is irrelevant, which is hard to believe considering that simply wearing a T-shirt to a basketball game has catapulted her right back to the top of liberals’ minds. We’re not sure if Ana Marie Cox, political columnist for the Guardian U.S., was inspired by Ed Schultz’s classless caption contest, but her followers gave Schultz’s a run for their money in the race to the bottom. We’d be tempted to think these responses were sexist if a conservative had said them.
- 'Yo MAMA': Sean Spicier’s takes on Jussie Smollett, Kamala Harris, Ntl Emergencies, and Liz Warren set the Left OFF and LMAO
- MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS: Libs aren't happy after CNN dared to hire a conservative woman as a political editor
- 'Wait'll they see THIS': We didn't think it possible but Iowahawk just made peeps outraged by John Wayne look even DUMBER
- WINNING! Ben Shapiro has a stellar suggestion for Bernie Sanders' 2020 slogan so of COURSE Lefties are all pissed off
- HUD's Lynne Patton got stuck in an elevator while touring NYC public housing to see how federal money is being spent