Now that everyone, conservative and liberal, has weighed in with their suggestions on how the Republican Party can save itself, it seems the world has turned its attention to the Catholic Church. Jim Carrey tonight uncovered the “sickness” that’s ailing the church — the denial of human sexuality — and it matches Geraldo Rivera’s diagnosis almost word-for-word. Will the next pope be foolish enough to ignore the advice of these two noted theologians?
- Yes, these photos of scientists collecting Asian murder hornets are real
- This one tweet from the WaPo's Seung Min Kim tells you EXACTLY how Senate Republicans feel about the Amy Coney Barrett vote tomorrow
- President Trump played the Biden hairy legs video at his rally in New Hampshire on Sunday
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez calls out voter suppression in the Bronx
- Meet the genius who filmed himself throwing eggs at the Jews for Trump caravan in NYC