Now that everyone, conservative and liberal, has weighed in with their suggestions on how the Republican Party can save itself, it seems the world has turned its attention to the Catholic Church. Jim Carrey tonight uncovered the “sickness” that’s ailing the church — the denial of human sexuality — and it matches Geraldo Rivera’s diagnosis almost word-for-word. Will the next pope be foolish enough to ignore the advice of these two noted theologians?
- Jim Treacher boils down the night's events in DC with 2 Dem-torching tweets
- Former CNN host Reza Aslan follows up on his threat to 'burn the entire f**king thing down' if ACB is confirmed
- Dem Sen. Mazie Hirono voted 'hell no' on ACB nomination before storming out of the room
- Sen. Chuck Schumer says 'generations of unborn will suffer' if Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed
- CNN says Amy Coney Barrett's swearing-in 'another potential superspreader event,' MSNBC reminds us thousands are dying