We don’t usually agree with Bill Moyers on anything, but his advice to ignore his mistaken retweet of Slate’s Matt Yglesias is solid.
- Drew Holden fact-checks the fact-checkers after Tuesday night's debate
- Ari Fleischer has caused a triggering by pointing out which candidate was first to break the debate rules
- NPR declares that 'racial sensitivity training' is not racist, and 'experts' decry President Trump's ban
- 'I'll call it out': CNN's John King says Hunter Biden is a liability to the campaign because he's a 'swamp creature'
- Jonathan Turley breaks down James Comey's Senate testimony (as Sharyl Attkisson adds to the list of questions)