Capping a day of rallies in Florida, Mitt Romney attracted one of the biggest crowds of his campaign Saturday night in Land O’ Lakes, Fla., speaking before an estimated 15,000 people.
- Lanny Davis' thread-letter to the 'red states' about Democrats leaving and taking their 'blue states' BACKFIRES spectacularly
- OMG-LOL, someone ACTUALLY wrote this! The New Yorker's latest spin aka 'Hunter Biden damage control' is a DOOZY
- Ratio: Journo says Amy Coney Barrett used her speech to weaponize her white womanhood while using her black children to score points
- Biden campaign officials brag about limiting crowds, like the spouses of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris did
- We can't tell if CNN's Brian Stelter is being serious about the New York Post's 'Where's Joe?' cover