It’s not often you see a threat, the F-bomb and a presidential ticket packed into one tweet, but Roseanne Barr has a special talent that way. In any case, it’s unlikely Jimmy Kimmel is still asking questions of Barr’s ex-husband, Tom Arnold, seeing as that interview wrapped and aired four days ago.
- Axios reports Democrats begin pivot to encourage in-person voting, and GUESS why
- Seattle protester offers to act as a speed bump for police officer on bicycle (video)
- BINGO! Kayleigh McEnany serves WH press a reality check about which side has no plan to accept election results
- 'Why is this news?' Louisville police major calls Antifa and BLM protesters 'punks' in 'disparaging' email
- 'WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIIIE'! Chris Hayes loses it, goes full-out CAPS LOCK in meltdown thread about Trump and LOL