Those old enough to remember Yakov Smirnoff know that his famous “In Soviet Russia” routine, in which the Ukraine-born comic told tales of life under a Communist regime, was a huge hit in the United States. What does it say, then, when conservatives find themselves feeling like strangers living #InObamasAmerica?
- Report: President Obama was briefed on Russia's knowledge of Hillary Clinton's plans to 'cook up a scandal'
- 'We’re not going to go down that road again': Senate Democrats say they're not going to do Kavanaugh 2.0
- CNN's Brian Stelter says Trump campaign's smears are so much more disgusting than anything coming from the Biden campaign
- Heartbreaking article from the New Yorker FINALLY has libs questioning remote learning
- What a trouper! CNN star fact-checker Daniel Dale has been prepping for tonight by fact-checking the 'imaginary debates in [his] head'