As Twitchy reported, former Attorney General Eric “Contempt of Congress” Holder was honored today with yet another going away ceremony. In February, a teary-eyed President Obama claimed that, thanks to Holder’s efforts, “America has become a better country.” Not to be outdone, the president’s senior advisor Valerie Jarrett chimed in, tweeting that Holder had bent the arc of the universe during his tenure.
- 'You just got TRUMPED!' Nancy Pelosi's 1st tweets after Trump straight-up nuked Democrats with COVID relief EOs are DELICIOUS
- Trump WINS: Thread explains why everything Trump did with COVID relief orders is legal and sorry, NOT SORRY, Democrats
- Your daily dose of Rick making a jacka*s of himself --> Rick Wilson celebrates Tulsi Gabbard losing primary she didn't actually run in
- 'What's that all about?' Trump torches Pelosi & Schumer while rattling off list of what Dems want jammed into the coronavirus relief bill
- 'Rad': DC Comics says there's only one word for this variant 'Wonder Woman 1984' cover, but you might have others