People are already registering their disgust with the New York Daily News, whose Thursday cover comes as close to showing the real-time killing of WDBJ reporter Alison Parker as a newspaper can.
- 'I will attend your trial and sentencing': CIA alumnus responds to John Brennan's tweet
- 'OMG'! Rep. Matt Gaetz shows Dem counsel's 'pee tape' tweet at impeachment hearing and destroys 'nonpartisan investigator' spin
- Chief CNN hall monitor Brian Stelter is not about to take Fox News' promotion of Bill Hemmer lying down
- What happened to bribery? Dems to charge Trump with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress
- Bad take: CNN's Chris Cillizza says Monday's impeachment hearing was 'unwatchable'