As Twitchy reported, former Attorney General Eric “Contempt of Congress” Holder was honored today with yet another going away ceremony. In February, a teary-eyed President Obama claimed that, thanks to Holder’s efforts, “America has become a better country.” Not to be outdone, the president’s senior advisor Valerie Jarrett chimed in, tweeting that Holder had bent the arc of the universe during his tenure.
- 'More fake news'! Pentagon officials issue rare statement calling BS on ABC News report about early coronavirus warnings
- Jim Acosta follows up on the NYT's story on Trump's investments in hydroxychloroquine, which even Snopes said was 'mostly false'
- With one foot firmly in the grave, Alyssa Milano grabs a few more shovels to dig up her 'last statement' on her #MeToo and #BelieveWomen hypocrisy
- Chris Hayes 'can't quite accept' the idea that President Trump inflated possible COVID-19 deaths so he could take a 'victory lap'
- Tom Cotton busts the NYT's Max Fisher for not having 'done his homework' and instead pushing BS about Cotton's COVID19 remarks