As Twitchy reported, former Attorney General Eric “Contempt of Congress” Holder was honored today with yet another going away ceremony. In February, a teary-eyed President Obama claimed that, thanks to Holder’s efforts, “America has become a better country.” Not to be outdone, the president’s senior advisor Valerie Jarrett chimed in, tweeting that Holder had bent the arc of the universe during his tenure.
- 'Exactly right!' Sean Ono Lennon zeroes in on BLM and Antifa's endgame
- Two teenagers discover how much Phil Collins kicks A*S and the video is EVERYTHING (watch)
- Major OOPSIE! Andrea Mitchell calls Biden Campaign, 'Team Obama' announcing 'big get' Ana Navarro and LOL
- 'RUH-ROH John Boy!' US Attorney Durham requests interview with John Brennan in relation to 'Steele's deeply flawed' dossier
- NBA analyst Stan Van Gundy says 'we' are in no position to call out China for Uyghur genocide because of 'our own poor record on human rights'