As Twitchy reported, former Attorney General Eric “Contempt of Congress” Holder was honored today with yet another going away ceremony. In February, a teary-eyed President Obama claimed that, thanks to Holder’s efforts, “America has become a better country.” Not to be outdone, the president’s senior advisor Valerie Jarrett chimed in, tweeting that Holder had bent the arc of the universe during his tenure.
- Ummm ... does he know what that means? David Hogg calls America a 'segregated salad' then it gets REALLY embarrassing
- 'Best of luck!' Kristy Swanson doesn't hold back while 'helping' Alyssa Milano figure out why she has anxiety and LOL
- 'LMAO!' Steve Harvey gave 'all-time eye roll' to question about climate change at #MissUniverse2019 [video]
- Ratio to end ALL ratios ---> Gun-grabbing DBAG attacks rape survivor for refusing to give up her legal firearms
- 'Well THERE'S an interesting comment': Brit Hume embarrasses troll trying to dunk on him over Fox News and it's PERFECTION