As Twitchy reported, former Attorney General Eric “Contempt of Congress” Holder was honored today with yet another going away ceremony. In February, a teary-eyed President Obama claimed that, thanks to Holder’s efforts, “America has become a better country.” Not to be outdone, the president’s senior advisor Valerie Jarrett chimed in, tweeting that Holder had bent the arc of the universe during his tenure.
- GoFundMe to send the Target manager harassed by a blue-check journo on vacation raises over $4000
- WATCH: Meteorologist gets blown off his feet on live TV while covering the Newfoundland bomb cyclone
- 'Just how vile is our president?': The Trump administration wishes Michelle Obama a happy birthday in the best way possible
- 'I'm shaking still': Blue-check journo calls the police over dispute with a Target manager and the price of a...toothbrush
- Woman from viral LSU #GetTheGat video filmed in the White House has been identified