Before you even think about calling out “Science Guy” Bill Nye for hopping aboard the fossil-fuel guzzling Air Force One on Earth Day for a trip to the Florida Everglades, don’t forget that he has to get himself to Washington, D.C., first. So that’s two trips.
- Mark Halperin and prominent Dems under fire for new book deal
- Nick Searcy blasts Geraldo Rivera over his defense of Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar
- IL Dem apologizes for simulated assassination of President Trump at fundraiser
- LGBT activities banned by the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank
- GoFundMe set up after Antonio Basco's car stolen hours after his wife's funeral in El Paso