The first lady’s garden might be more inspirational than even she suspected. To mark the one-month anniversary of Ballot Initiative 71 becoming law, the DC Cannabis Campaign organized two marijuana seed giveaways this week, the second of which was today. The #seedshare project proved to be extremely popular, inspiring hundreds if not a thousand or more to line up for their chance at free seeds to plant at home.
- Brit Hume scolds Donald Trump over his criticism of Fox News
- 'LOL owned': Woman travels from NYC to Iowa to tell Mayor de Blasio her complaints about public housing
- Pornhub accidentally comes out against its own business model with hot take on abortion
- 'Game changer': Trey Gowdy says one transcript between George Papadopoulos and an FBI informant could be YUGE
- WATCH: Joe Biden gets handsy with Jill Biden at Philadelphia rally and her reaction is AN INSTANT CLASSIC