The first lady’s garden might be more inspirational than even she suspected. To mark the one-month anniversary of Ballot Initiative 71 becoming law, the DC Cannabis Campaign organized two marijuana seed giveaways this week, the second of which was today. The #seedshare project proved to be extremely popular, inspiring hundreds if not a thousand or more to line up for their chance at free seeds to plant at home.
- ROADBLOCK: Protesters removed the tires from vans and are attempting to keep Trump supporters from Mount Rushmore; UPDATED
- Trump campaign CALLS OUT CNN for referring to Mount Rushmore as a 'monument of two slave owners'
- WATCH: Brooklyn man accidentally sets own home on fire with illegal fireworks
- Kimberly Guilfoyle tests positive for COVID-19 ahead of Mount Rushmore fireworks
- Two dozen neighbors of St. Louis couple who brandished weapons sign letter decrying that 'horrific event'