Oops! We were so busy in the kitchen getting ready for National Pi Day today that we let #K9VeteransDay on Friday slip our minds. March 13, 1942 marked the creation of the official K9 Corps, and so the day was set aside to honor America’s fearless four-legged warriors. We’ll rectify our oversight right away, not that it will be a chore; it’s an honor.
- Jim Jordan wants to know why the whistleblower waited 18 days to file a complaint
- Sources tell Maria Bartiromo the DOJ IG report is due out Friday and covers 'more than just FISA abuse'
- Rashida Tlaib says Democrats have discussed detaining White House officials who don't comply
- NYT called out for making Andrew Yang look shorter than he is in debate mashup photo
- 'Paralyzed with hatred of President': Sara Carter shares speech Nancy Pelosi wishes she NEVER gave on impeachment and WOW (watch)