Islamic State fanatics promised a “message signed with blood to the nation of the cross” and now they have reportedly delivered a video of the beheading of 21 Coptic Christians on a beach in Libya.
- Eric Swalwell tries to make an argument about gun licenses but gets nuked instead
- Gary Woodland shows off his patriotism as he wins the U.S. Open
- Dan Bongino calls out AOC's 'breathtaking' ability to lie after her Hyde Amendment comments
- Doug Schoen can't have a take on the Democrat Party because he goes on Fox News
- Infuriating: Who knew plastic straw bans could lead to stories like this one, except everybody?