As Hot Air reports, Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson was a guest Friday on MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell Reports, where he expressed his relief that the Islamist terrorist attack on satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo happened in France and not the United States. Why? In America, “weapons are universally available and so it is actually a very good thing that, that the tensions are not exactly the same because we would expect to have a lot more carnage.”
- 'Rad': DC Comics says there's only one word for this variant 'Wonder Woman 1984' cover, but you might have others
- 'What's that all about?' Trump torches Pelosi & Schumer while rattling off list of what Dems want jammed into the coronavirus relief bill
- By Washington Post fact-checker's logic, polls indicate there shouldn't be any debates at all
- President Trump calls the Green New Deal 'childish' at press conference; 'It's for children'
- Ratio alert! Blue check activist goes 'Super Karen' after grocery store manager tried to address concern about mask-less customer