With the Senate approving the arming of “moderate” rebels in Syria with a vote of 78 – 22, President Obama just finished a brief address to the nation on what comes next. The main takeaway from the speech was the president’s assurance that there will be no U.S. combat ground troops. We. Shall. See.
- This is WHY Americans hate them --> Brian Stelter dragged like we've never seen him dragged before over Barron Trump tweet
- 'Confirms FBI did spy on Trump campaign': Former NSC official Fred Fleitz's Russia probe FISA report thread damning for FBI
- OUTRAGED! Kimberley Strassel and Sharyl Attkisson DROP the MSM for giving Schiff a pass for SPYING on a member of the press
- Chris Cuomo says 'going after kids is rightly a nono in politics' but Melania shouldn't be too upset by Pamela Karlan's lame Barron joke because she's Donald Trump's wife
- CRINGE: Nancy Pelosi quotes those evil, racist founders in statement pushing forward with articles of impeachment (watch)